24 Weeks


Helloooo baby bump! Little Hunter James is growing like a weed during this stage of pregnancy and I can for sure tell with as hungry as I am! At this point he can be nearly 12 inches long and is about the size of a French coffee press! Which might explain why my belly feels pretty heavy with child these days! Very much like Belle was at this stage, he is incredibly active in the mornings and evenings and sometimes I can tell he is putting his full weight into the way he's kicking to maneuver himself.

The heartburn I'm experiencing when it comes to spicy foods (my love language) is making me think he'll have just as much hair as Belle did if the old wives tale holds true. I know at this point his facial features are formed so I'm actually pretty excited that I get that extra ultrasound next appointment and get to piece together what I think he'll look like. Today Belle told me he's going to look like Daddy, but have darker hair like me, as opposed to her blonde locks.

At our check up this week my doc said that his heartbeat was perfect, that I'm measuring perfectly and my health is great. She also reminded me that since he's about to start packing on the pounds, that I can go ahead and increase my calories even more, to which I laughed a bit because... holy smokes I can't not eat with how hungry I always seem to be! Bring on the tacos ya'll!

I think mine and Barry's excitement to meet this little man is only rivaled by our Belle. She is a constant ball of excitement over being a big sister and her little baby "Hunt". She has also gone back to believing that she is also pregnant and has a little boy named Hunter who kicks her and makes her need 'treats' every day... wouldn't know where she gets that from!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.