23 Weeks


My little man and I were the busiest of bees the first part of this past week, soaking up the sunshine and cleaning out our shed as we prepare to move. Then the weather snapped from the 70's to the 30's and I've had a little sinus cold. Probably the tiniest one I've ever experienced, but has forced me to slow down and rest a bit more this week because beating a cold while pregnant is a little trickier than when you're not.

In the best of news, Hunter is getting really familiar with kicking and spinning and letting me know he's in there and going to give me a run for my money once he makes it to the outside. He is the most active first thing in the morning (hello morning coffee) and right before I go to sleep - almost always from 11-midnight he can be felt rolling around like he's trying to find a comfy spot in bed (he gets that from his mama). He has also inflicted a few aches and pains on me this week, but nothing too severe, for which I'm thankful.

This week he is about the size of a burrito or eggplant, which makes a whole lot of sense seeing as I commonly feel like I'm toting around a large burrito under my belly button. This week I've noticed that my abs are still visible first thing in the morning and then commonly by after lunch I have a full fledged bump going on. It's so funny to me how different the size of my bump can change in a matter of hours depending on what all I stick in that belly.

I'm pretty smitten with this little guy. I'm looking forward to settling and nesting with all things blue in the next month or so!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.