Clean Mediterranean Pizza



I originally had planned to jump back in my Tasty Tuesday game with an Italian squash casserole I shared last week, but after sharing on Instagram my favorite way to get my pizza fix, I got so many requests for the recipe I felt I needed to switch gears and share it with you all as soon as possible! I'm sure there will be few complaints, because who doesn't love pizza right?

This will literally be the simplest clean pizza you'll ever make, but it'll feel like an indulgence!

You'll need

Ezekial sprouted grain tortillas (You could also use the brown rice tortillas if you avoid gluten for any reason) Most Kroger grocery stores carry the sprouted grain ones, but I've only seen the brown rice at health food stores.
Olive oil
Minced garlic
Fresh baby spinach (1.5 cups per pizza)
Kalamata Olives (I buy the ones that are already pitted and sliced)
Cherry Tomatoes (quartered)
Fresh mushrooms (sliced)
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese



Ok, ya'll ready for this? It's going to blow your mind how easy this is!

Most of the time these tortillas are frozen (sprouted grain products spoil a lot quicker, so it's best to keep them frozen so that nothing gets wasted), so if I know I'll be making one of these suckers I'll pull one of the tortillas out and let it thaw before I begin, but you could easily just nuke it in the microwave if you're pressed for time.

Take your tortilla and rub a dab of olive oil and 1/4 tsp of minced garlic all over the top of the tortilla. Tear and pile on the fresh spinach (this needs to go on the bottom so as not to burn), Then pile on the rest of your veggies. I usually make sure I have at least two cups or more of veggies on the pizza to fill my belly up. You can also obviously change the veggies up to fit your personal taste, but this is my personal fav. Sprinkle with your mozz cheese. Slide directly onto the oven rack.

Bake in an already preheated oven of 400 degrees for 10 minutes (or until everything looks done the way you like it).


Eat the entire thing and feel good about it because it's CLEAN, HEALTHY, and FLIPPIN DELISH.

BB portions = 1 yellow, 2 green, 1 blue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.