Tasty 8 Minute Omelet



If you are even somewhat healthy living minded, I'm sure you've heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it truly is! It's the meal that shoots your metabolism up and gets it revved for the day and one of the easiest ways to keep you from indulging the rest of the day. Wait, say what? Yep. Eat a big healthy breakfast each day and watch it be easier to resist unhealthy temptations the rest of the day!

For my breakfasts I typically alternate between my superfood shake and a big ol breakFEAST like you see in the photo above. Almost always consisting of eggs, a veggie, a fruit and a piece of toast with a little almond butter and touch of honey spread on it! My favorite morning fruit is grapefruit as it works on killing stomach fat, aids in digestion and regulates blood sugar levels. All of which are great things to kick your morning off with, am I right?

Ok, ok, but onto my favorite easy omelet recipe!

2-3 Whole Eggs
1 cup of fresh spinach
Paprika
1/8 cup of your favorite cheese (I prefer feta or shredded mozzeralla)

Place your pan on medium heat and spray a little olive oil on to keep your eggs from sticking.
Whisk together your eggs and however much paprika you prefer (I just sprinkle it in).
Tear spinach up and fold into your egg mixture.
Once the pan is hot, pour eggs and spinach mixture into pan and let cook for 3-4 minutes, flip and do the same on the other side. Sprinkle cheese either on top of omelet or inside. I like to drizzle with a little natural ketchup and cracked pepper. Voila! Easy, Yummy, Healthy in less then 10 minutes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.