Cummins Falls




 
 
About a month ago we closed out the summer adventures by taking our annual trip to Cummin's Falls Park. It was so nice to get out in nature away from all the noise and busyness of our lives. Something about hiking away from the hustle and bustle just completely calms me, helps me refocus and align my priorities a little better when I have to get back into the craziness that is life. Add a waterfall to all of that goodness and geez, it's a dream adventure for me!
It's also one of my favorite things to take adventures as a family and have friends tag along! So thankful for a babe that still fits in our ergo and friends who like road trippin in our mini van!

What kind of adventures are you getting into lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.