Something New #13

Every Friday in 2016 I share something new I tried that week, here's this week's!


This week I truly didn't try anything new (that I can think of any way), however I've been working on something since January that gave me a new experience this week!
So since January I've been working out 4-5x a week, every week and using Shakeology as a meal replacement almost every single day since I started it. I haven't lost loads of weight (though I have lost half of what I've been aiming for, for years), but I've gained a ton of muscle and feel loads healthier and stronger. Because of all that slim muscle I've gained I have found myself in the market for smaller clothes for the first time in a V long time. I just didn't know how much smaller until I tried some on this week. Holy smokes. I'm smaller than I was in high school. Which I could also say I'm smaller than I've ever been because before high school doesn't really count since I was a growing child. Peeeeeeople.

I don't obsess about my weight and size. I've obsessed about it before, but since having our sweet girl, I have made a huge effort to only focus on being healthy and not give numbers the time of day - girls learn body image from their mamas first, ya know?
That being said, I'm definitely not apathetic about seeing the hard work pay off. Pure glee, ya'll.

What is something new or exciting that happened to you this week?
Share the good news in the comments!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.