Ebb & Flow

I feel like there is a constant ebb & flow to gardening - at least in my experience. I'll be giddy over my garden's progress one day and completely discouraged the next, due to environmental circumstances beyond my control. 
I've been in the latter category for a couple weeks, due to a pest problem ruining over half of my tomato plants and all but destroying my spinach crop.
I feel I'm on the other side of that emotional flipflop, so I plan to show you my progress and tips in dealing with squirrels and cats in your garden next week. Because they are little demon spawns when it comes to how they treat someone's garden beds and you gotta know how to deal with it.

In the mean time, here is a quick snapshot of my little urban garden BEFORE unwelcome guests got all up in my business.

Cinnamon Basil

Witty Bitty Tomato plant

Herbs

A sampling of tomatoes

Do you garden? What are your plants lookin' like these days?

2 comments:

  1. Can you put certain essential oils around your garden to keep out pests? I think I have heard of that as an option.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.