Thank{fully}



Lately I've been ever so thankful for

Mamas to swap kids out with. / Quick visits that turn into long ones. / Having a healthy child again. / New shoes. / Watching my little one overcome her fears. / Little victories. / Cake pop & Coffee dates with my munchkin. / Large pots full of tulips. / Surprise parties for friends. / Matching pedis with my babe. / Late night dance parties in the kitchen. / Sitting creekside on a 70 degree spring day. / Friends who surprise you with a toddler free evening. / A church family who loves so incredibly well. / Quiet moments with my sweet girl.

Cheers to practicing thankfulness!

1 comment:

  1. Holla-lujah! Thank God for thankfulness posts, huh? Oh, the perspective! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.