Thank{fully}




Lately I've been ever so thankful for

Bachelor nights. / The generosity of friends. / The grace my daughter shows me every.single.day. / Reminders of God's goodness. / Being surrounded by a community of women who build each other up. / The last days of February being full of sunshine. / My child's independence. / The Five Guys app for when I'm too impatient to wait in line but have to have a burger. / Friends who work in the medical field for when I have late night questions about pain meds. / Good news from a dear friend. / Elaborate tea party spreads set up by my babe.

Cheers to practicing thankfulness!

1 comment:

  1. I may be totally self-centered, but is that good news from me? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.