Something New #11

Every Friday in 2016, I share something new I tried that week, here's this week's!


I honestly thought I had done nothing new this week until I scrolled through this week's camera roll on my phone and found that I actually had. After a killer playdate at the park with a crew of my mama and nanny friends we packed up all 11 of our kiddos and strolled across the street to Las Paletas to grab popsicles. I've always wanted to try Las Paletas, but talking the hubs into anything trendy is something I save for something I reeeeally want to do, ya feel me? They had so many flavors it kind of took me off guard, I settled on the coffee flavor - because I was hauling two toddlers around all day and I needed a bit of a pick me up. OH MY, was it ever delicious. My two tots both got the berry flavor and though my own child was too focused on making a mess at the water fountain to finish hers, I'd say it was tasty because my other munchkin demolished hers.

Definitely a spot to add to my list of places to take Nashville newbies!

What is something new you tried this week? 
I would love to hear about it!

1 comment:

  1. Popsicles ... yum! Over the past couple of weeks, I've been trying to draw my devotions. It's an idea that Alex Prosser started, and we've been sharing some artsy devos back and forth. It's been quite fun and memorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.