Something New #7

Every Friday in 2016, I share something new I tried that week, here's this week's!


This past week I couldn't post on Friday because the 'new thing' was pulling off a surprise party for Barry to celebrate his passing Jumpmaster school this month!
Our friends were the masterminds behind the operation I just had to sneakily drop off the party food and get Barry to the party house, but it was quite the accomplishment in my book as I've only successfully surprised Barry ONCE in our entire relationship. I was so nervous the entire day of the party, but according to Barry I played it so cool that he didn't have a clue and was entirely surprised! WIN.
 We're so, so blessed to have such an amazing family of friends to celebrate the wins with!

What is something new you tried this week? Share it with us in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.