Something New #5

Every Friday in 2016 I share something new I tried that week, here's this week's! 

This week a friend (and fellow blogger) helped get my creative juices flowing again, by suggesting we get together and take photos for our blogs. Neither of us really had a clue as to what kind of photos we wanted to take, but as soon as we started talking about it, we grabbed a ton of things out of my house and headed outside. It was a lot of fun having someone to play off of and be able to help each other get those shots that we can't quite explain to someone else who isn't really into photography. It also reminded me how much I love photography (also how rusty I've gotten) and that I truly miss picking up my real camera (iphones you are way too convenient). I definitely think this is something we'll have to repeat in the future and something I need to get back to doing on my own whether for blog purposes or not.

What is something new you tried this week?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic idea! And a great release for a creative mama like you!
    This week, I tried a new chicken recipe with my favorite salad dressing. Didn't care too much for it. But Darrell was glad i tried something new. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.