Something New #4

Every Friday in 2016 I share something new I tried that week, here's this week's!



This week I traveled up to Indy to see my family and for the first time in my life I worked out while on a trip. It's always been my motto to just enjoy whatever I'm doing while not at home in my normal day to day routine but this time I decided that working out was going to happen.

I even completely forgot my workout shoes and thought about throwing in the towel, but instead borrowed a pair of my mom's and then tried a new workout DVD of the many on her shelf.
So lots of new things in one shot because that's just how I roll. *eye roll that is*
Are mom jokes a thing, because I feel like I just made one. Oh dear.

What is something new you tried this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.