Something New #2

Every Friday in 2016 I share something new I tried that week, here's this week's!


I have the kind of wavy hair that won't be tamed - every great once in awhile, if conditions are perfect (and I mean perrrrrfect) a miracle will happen and I will be able to let my waves free and they will look ballin'. However, the other 99% of the time I want to wear it down and not look like a crazy lady, I either have to straighten it or curl it. Curling my hair takes forevvvs but it is definitely my favorite way to style my hair. So this week I thought - why not learn to do it quicker? So I tried curling my hair with a straightener for the first time and boom it cut the time down in half. It took a few tried to get used to it and figure out exactly how I'm supposed to twist the hair and move my wrist but I succeeded and I love it. Also - curls fall out of my hair SO quickly - like all the hairspray in the world couldn't keep the curls in my hair even for my wedding day. With this method though, the curls stayed all day and night and even the next day with a little dry shampoo. No lie - not trying to sell anything, straight honesty ya'll.

Here's the video tutorial I used. Because I definitely didn't figure this out on my own.

What is something new you tried this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.