Favorite kind of Therapy



 


Lavender + Tomatoes + Sage + Basil + Cilantro + Kale
= My Garden

So thankful for a woman named Elsa Jones who not only taught me how to play the piano, 
but also the importance of getting your hands dirty. 
She spent many summers teaching me that a green thumb, like most good things in life, is something you work hard for. I'm forever grateful for the all of the time she poured into me, teaching me about roots and soil and that food does in fact taste 100 times better when you grow it yourself.
Mrs Jones is the one who introduced me to my favorite form of therapy. 
Nothing better than mud under the nails and dirt swiped across one's face.

What is your favorite kind of therapy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.