Currently


Learning....  What it is to love someone when I really don't want to. It's something I've struggled with for a long time - knowing how to show love to someone when I just straight up don't like them. It's a hard lesson to have to learn, it's showing me some ugly pieces of my heart, but I'm hopeful that one day God will have molded my heart so that love can pour out of me towards anyone.

Wanting... More with each passing day I just want a dishwasher. I feel like my hands are always in the sink washing more dishes. When we stayed for a week in a cabin this winter, I was spoiled having a dishwasher all week and it just saved SO.MUCH.TIME. Unfortunately without remodeling our kitchen there is no hope for having a dishwasher anytime soon. So I'm just stuck wishing.

Using... I bought a French Press a couple weeks ago because it was on sale and also because I've grown to hate spending exorbitant amounts of money on lattes from coffee shops. So a french press just seemed like a GREAT idea! The one I bought also came with a milk frother - so win-win on the latte front! I've been using it almost everyday since I got it! My friend Kelli gave me a lesson in latte making and I just taught myself how to make iced coffee. I'm sure coffee connoisseurs would stick up their nose at my rudimentary skills, but I'm pretty impressed with myself.

Reading... Shocker of all shockers, I actually have an answer to this question besides "I don't really have time to read". I've been reading "Being a Girl Who Loves" and am starting "Scary Close". I read the former back in high school and in light of what God has been working on with me, I thought it may be time for a refresher. I just borrowed Scary Close from a friend and it sounds like it's going to be good.

What are YOU doing currently?

Linking up this week with Kale & Beans and Ot & Et

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.