Anniversary & Valentine's Shenanigans








Our Wedding Anniversary + Valentines is usually the time of year where we go big or go home 
with our gift giving and date! This year was certainly no exception! 
Barry surprised me with hand delivered roses, I made him a steak & mashed potato dinner as well as his favorite dessert "Death by Chocolate". He took me out for a fancy Italian lunch where I had the best blackberry sangria ever. We spent a whole afternoon together just the two of us 
[shout out to Sara for taking good care of Belle]. 

However, the biggest surprise was...
TWO TICKETS 
to see 
TAYLOR SWIFT
in
NASHVILLE
on my
BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!

We will be 14 rows from center stage - the catwalk is literally going to be next to our row!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
 I feel beyond spoiled!

It's been a sweet FIVE YEARS, here's the next one being even SWEETER!

What is the BEST gift you've ever recieved?
[[Clearly this is mine!!!!!]]

2 comments:

  1. David bought me a body pillow and oscillating fan for my birthday one year. It may not seem like a big deal, but I was in my third trimester and it was almost August, so he basically saved my life and threw me manna in the hot, hot desert that was my last trimester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, that is a HUGE deal! I needed that in the dead of winter - I can't imagine how much more I'd need it in summertime! Go, David!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.