40/52



First time on a slide!
Twelve more weeks and we will have a one year old! I can't believe it. One of Belle's best buds just turned one this weekend and it made me realize that Belle is about to be there! Good grief. 
Belle finally learned to clap this week - she had been trying for a couple weeks, waving her arms back and forth, but never actually hitting her hands together. Now she claps all the time - when she's excited about something, when she plops down on her butt, when she wants picked up. It's really cute! 
She also pushed herself up off my knee one day and stood on her own for 2 or 3 seconds - which I realize isn't a long long time, but it's pretty impressive in baby time, ya know? :) 
I fully expect that she'll be walking by her birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.