38/52


This week our little pumpkin cut her first tooth! Woohoo! I had no idea what was happening until she accidentally munched on my finger while I was feeding her one night. She had been a little clingy and fussy most of the week and I thought she just missed Barry, but she was pushing a tooth through and did it without any medicine and hardly any crying. What a champ! It's super cute too, it's a front tooth on the bottom and it clinks on her cups and spoons. She's a little shy about it and doesn't let anyone see it if she can help it. What a stinker. 

She has started slowly walking along the couch! Ahhh! We just know she's going to be an early walker and I'm going to lose my mind. Haha. She's also discovered that her arms can go behind her and she waves them back like a penguin all the time now. It's the funniest thing to watch. This week she switched from saying dada to saying nana - not sure where that came from, but it's getting closer to "mama", so I'm not complaining. 

Her 9 month check-up is later this week, so we're excited to see how much she's grown since her 6 month appointment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.