23/52


This week we've just been very sleepy girls. We had early morning after early morning for Dr appointments and other such things and it just wore us out. So there has been a lot of crying, napping, & fussy buttness. We made it to the other side though *hopefully* without making early mornings a habit. Today she woke up around 7:30 and I've just let her continue to grunt and soothe herself back to sleep until 9 this morning so that hopefully she'll get back to her regular routine. I know those earlier mornings will probably become a way of life soon enough, I'm holding on to her perfect get up time as long as I can! In other news she's doing better and better when she's away from me. We went on another date this weekend and she did great (yay!) and she's still doing great in the nursery.
She's also getting so close to crawling, it's ridiculous. I don't know what I'm going to do if she starts crawling soon... baby-proofing our little home is going to be a bit difficult with no good places to hide things. Yikes! Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.