8/52

 

Little pumpkin butt had a really good week. We made more strides in the sleeping / schedule department. Early last week Belle decided she was a big girl and didn't want to take naps anymore. So after an extremely fussy day she laid down at 9pm and slept until 9am the next day with only one feeding at 5am. Ever since then that's been her thing..... and though it's difficult to get anything done during the day, it's absolutely wonderful because I'm getting about 10 hours of sleep at night! 



 She LOVES hanging out with her Daddy. 
Other than right after eating she seems the most playful whenever he's around. 


I'm so happy and honored to be this beauty's momma, she made my first Mother's Day a happy one for sure!





Finally captured one of her cutietootie smiles!


Sorry this post is so discombobulated, I've been working on it over three hours this morning because my little bug is making faces at me and wanting to play. So on that note, I'm going to go back to tickling her and making goofy faces! 

Momma out!

1 comment:

  1. Beautimus! So happy to hear about your Belle tales :) Love you guys! And miss you too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.