6/52


Our little girl is growing up so fast! Every day Barry and I look at her and see her changing and looking more human and less baby like. Last night Barry weighed her with our scale and she's approximately 9lbs, which means she'll probably be about 10lbs at her two month checkup like we were shooting for! 



We can't decide if her hair is thinning out a little bit or if her head is just growing super fast... either way she's still got the cutest head of hair I've ever seen!


I can't get over how grown up she looks in this picture. I think she is convinced she's six months old because she's constantly wanting to be propped up to sit or held up to stand on her feet. She's so strong, she can hold her head up so well until she loses focus and then head butts something. She cracks me up!



Whether on his chest or next to him in her rocker, 
Belle & her Daddy are best buddies when it comes to afternoon naps.


 

I couldn't be more in love with our little girl. Everything she does makes me giggle.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww ... I love your pictures! What a beautiful, little Belle! So glad you are loving your little one and loving being a mom. I love you both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.