Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Letters


Dear Belle... I'm going to miss your booty poppin' on the side of my abdomen, but I hope you're much more comfy in your new space, I know it's already more comfy for me. Dear Weather.... you are absolutely breathtaking today. If I wasn't 9 months pregnant I would be roadtrippin out to the lake to soak up your beauty. However, my back yard will suffice for today. Dear Strangers.... thanks for almost always saying kind things to me when you see I'm preggers. It's still kind of weird being approached so often, but I'm glad that 90% of the time your words are sweet. Dear Baby things... you have taken over my house and I have to admit I kind of like it. Dear Sweetheart... thanks for always being up for cuddling on the couch and making me laugh when you get home from work, I'm crossing my fingers that we'll still be able to swing doing it once Belle settles into the world!

Happy Tuesday ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. Those couch cuddles will probably be moved to 2 a.m., but keep them going!! So excited for you. Aim for Friday, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, Emily, you are the cutest human being on the face of the planet! I love your blog posts, and I love you!

    ReplyDelete