Photo Booth Fun

I'm a sucker for any chance to take pictures with friends, so at our annual New Year's Eve party last week, I put together a simple "photo booth" for doing just that! Luckily the nursery is almost completely empty and the largest wall is a perfect color for a backdrop. I just cut star shapes out of colored paper and attached them to a few strings - whala! Here are a few of my favorite photos from the night!

Happy 2014!

Beautiful girls!

Newlyweds!


I love this woman!

Peas in a pod

Bear was smiling at how hard of a time I was having reach his cheek with Belle in the way!

Couldn't love this man more.

Anyone else have ideas for easy photo booth backdrops?

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What fun!!! .... Hey, you should post some of our pictures from my last visit on facebook. :) Hee Hee! Pictures are so much fun! I love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...I love you, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great your photo site.....
    I have same to you
    You can check out my website here......
    Ez photobooths

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking awesome you "Photo Booth Backdrop Fun" page.......
    I love it
    i have a site about photo................
    Plz, visit here Ez photobooths

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.