Bumpdate 32 Weeks


Whew, what a week! This week has been a little chaotic and although our munchkin is a generally a trooper, it's disturbed her routine a little more than she likes. We haven't been feeling the greatest.... thought not sick-like or anything, the stress of this past week has just left us exhausted. Belle's and my sleep patterns have been all over the place and I haven't had much of an appetite nor have I even had time to work out amidst all that's been going on. We're hoping this next week brings more relaxing and less stressin'.

As our little Belle gets bigger (Now about 3.5 lbs), her living quarters are starting to get a little squishy and she's been letting me know it. Last night she karate chopped me 6 times in the same spot and almost spilled the bowl of soup that was resting on my belly at the time! Often times I can feel her doing somersaults a few times in a row and I have to say it's one of the weirdest feelings I've ever experienced. I sometimes find myself feeling bad that she's so squished when it's clear that she's a wiggle worm, but she seems to be making the best of it. I also learned that as of now she can use all five senses - how cool is that? She's listening to our voices and looking around and grabbing on to anything she can. I bet she looks pretty cute doing it all too!

I'm having trouble these days putting on shoes and socks... practically having to make a scene in order to do so. Thankfully I have a husband who helps me when he can, but a lot of the time I'm home needing to put them on without him and it's becoming something I dread. Belle has always rested pretty low in my tummy (hence why we thought she was a boy for so long) but now with her ever growing body, it seems she's nuzzling in even lower. It makes it extremely difficult to bend over, to get off the couch from a laying position, to shave or trim my toenails (we just won't talk about how little I've been doing those last two tasks). All I can think about is the fact that I have about two more months to go and Belle is going to be about twice the size she is now by the end of March. I feel like there is no way to prepare myself for how uncomfortably huge I'm going to be! Ha, oh well!

Until next time, Bump Out!

3 comments:

  1. I have so enjoyed reading your posts about your pregnancy journey. It has been fun and encouraging for me. I'm 20 weeks along and have so much to do before we have the baby and then move to a new city the same month! What a blessing for you to be able to stay at home this last little bit before Belle comes. You guys are going to be great parents. Looking forward to seeing God continue to work in your lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Congratulations Bethany! I hope things have been easy on you so far! Whew, that'll be crazy - but you guys can do it! Thank you for the encouragement, girl!

      Delete
  2. Man, I'm so sorry for all the stress. But I'm so glad you're hanging in there! 2 more months! Can't wait to meet Belle!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.