Link Love



Drooling over this piece of furniture. I would love to have something like this in my kitchen or future dining room to display pretty colored dishes!

Solid marriage advice. Don't you think?

How To Change The World... in less than 4 minutes! This kid's take on life is always refreshing to me... I hope my kids grow up to be like this little dude!

If you like Disney's UP - you'll probably adore this photo shoot!  
Seriously.
How cute is that couple? 

I obviously have a special place in my heart for military homecomings, but this father-son one hit me pretty hard the other night... there's just something about dad's being united with their kids.

You know all those personality quizzes going around? This one is by far the coolest!
It hit the nail on the head for me!  


Just a few things around the web I found cool!
What about you?



1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun post! Darling. Touching. And just plain fun. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.