Bumpdate 23 weeks


Happy Thanksgiving ya'll!
I'm spending my favorite holiday up north in Indiana with my family this year!
It's been fun to start celebrating Thanksgiving with baby Belle in mind!
(In case you missed our Gender Reveal this past week- here it is!)

This week has been so much fun finding out that we have a precious baby girl and getting to tell the world about little Belle Anne! It's been humbling at the same time as God has reminded me once again in this pregnancy that all that really matters is that baby and I are healthy. I will continue to not be able to eat just what I want and to possibly get sick through the entire 9 months if that means our sweet Belle is healthy at birth.

Belle is weighing in at just about a pound this week and is about the size of an eggplant. The next few weeks she is supposed to be putting on a lot of weight, so it works out that the month of December and all the food that goes with it is coinciding! I forgot to mention last week that I finally gained 2 more pounds! Woopwoop!

Other than some aches & discomforts here and there and the overwhelming exhaustion every night I have no complaints... I'm just really thankful for our little Belle and her health, that I'm healthy so far, and for my amazing husband who is going to be the best daddy in the world to our little girl!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 
Love Barry, Emily, & Belle

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It's another one of your "krinkle-nose smiles!" I love those! Hee hee! So thankful that you had a great time in town for Thanksgiving ... just wish I could've seen ya and gotten a hug! And I'm so thankful that you and Belle are healthy! Isn't it amazing how God works? I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.