Link Love


  • I'm in love with this cover of Passenger's Let Her Go, and I think you should give it a listen
  • The cuteness factor of this baby onesie got to me this week... I can't wait to start buying cute stuff for baby
  • Need to know how to tie up your favorite scarves this fall - check this guide out
  • Holidays are coming up and that usually means your house will be full of people who don't actually live there- here's a great idea for the guestroom to make them feel more at home.
  • Trying to figure out what to be for halloween but don't want to go crazy with an actual costume? Here are some great makeup ideas
  • I have a lot of friends who are living the long distance relationship life right now and I feel for them because I did the same thing until my wedding day - I totally would've bought one of these if I knew they existed.... but maybe that's because I'm a super sappy individual.
  • If you're looking for a good book - look no further than Veronica Roth's Divergent series. The last book in the Divergent trilogy comes out next week and you know I'm going to have a copy in my hand the day of!
  • If you're looking for a new blog to get wrapped up in you should check out The Workout Mama
So what caught your eye this week? SHARE IT!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.