Thank{fully}


Lately I've been thankful for
 
Cut off shorts. There's just something about them that makes ya feel like a free spirit. / Sunshine... lots and lots of dry sunshine. / Knowing how to work my lawnmower. I seriously feel like superwoman after each mow. / Baking cookies for people. / Spontaneous coffee dates with new friends. / Someone genuinely asking what they can be praying for me about. / Thursday mornings [my only morning off during the summer months]. / Heart-to-hearts with my friend Ashley. So incredibly thankful for God placing her in my life. / A good long workout complete with sweat drenching my clothes [gross i know]. / Afternoons spent by the lake soaking up the sun.

Cheers to practicing thankfulness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.