Beauty Nuggets: The Miracle Mask

So I'm no beauty product buff and I also have terribly sensitive skin so when I find something that works and I'm amazed over, I just have to tell people about it! So why not praise it publicly on the ol' blog?

I'm all about saving money and being as natural as I can whenever possible. So when I found this gem of a make it yourself face mask that is made of good for you ingredients you can find in the cupboard, why not try it out? This mask is meant to reduce redness and heal acne scars - both of which i have pretty bad cases of. I had cystic acne as a teenager and still have problems with it as an adult... this caused some serious scars when i wasn't wise enough to leave them alone. Lately as I've noticed my skin changing into more mature/less baby like skin [poor skin care habits in the past] I thought to myself  "ug, bet those aren't going away". So I piled on more and more makeup to the point of it becoming where I wouldn't leave my house without a couple layers minimum on. Seeing as I've been convicted to stop using so much and be comfortable in the skin God gave me, I thought I'd search for something that may help reverse the mistakes I made with my skin in the past.


Behold this concoction:


You can follow the measured portions that are spelled out on the wonderful College Fashion's Tutorial or you can do what I do and just wing it. I just make it pasty enough to stick to my face and not drip off and make an ooeygooey mess. I leave it on for about 20-30 minutes or until I feel like going to wash it off with warm water.


Let me just sing nature's praises and say that it works like a dream and probably better than anything you'll find in the beauty aisle at Sephora or Target or wherever you like to shop. I've only used it for a week and already my skin is smoother and the scars are nearly gone. I've only done it a total of four times - just every other evening while I'm sitting on my computer or reading. It's a breeze and it works.

DO IT! Your skin will thank you for it!


3 comments:

  1. I have very sensitive skin and have had problems with adult acne for years. I'm giving this a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya me too! I've loved the results so far!

      Delete
  2. I'm totally going to try this out Emily! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.