Vacation Bliss


Barry and I got to spend a week in Daytona two weeks ago.... all by ourselves! We lost track of time and what day it was almost every day. It was simply wonderful. I'm so thankful that God allowed it to work out that Barry's unit and Cottage Cove was able to let us off for a week!
Especially now.... having those memories to look back on is so comforting!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip!

our view from our room :)

viewing the view

how much cuter can a guy get?




getting our putt putt on!

he was obsessed with goofing up the pictures without telling me

hahahaha.... love.

boogie boarding

hottie husband



boardwalk at sunset

building castles.... every day!

i have to admit, they were pretty ballin!

positively adore my man!!

my love


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.