Visit the Village Pub with Jen! Goal Reached!

It's been a while since I accomplished one of my 2012 Goals! So a couple weeks ago I finally headed down to the Village Pub with Jen [and Sara to boot!]. I didn't get a chance to take any pictures, because it was after dark, super loud and crowded and I didn't want to be conspicuous with a flash and all. So I went for dinner with Jen tonight and got a chance to sit out on the patio and snap a few pics! I still don't like being conspicuous with my big camera, so I didn't take a lot of them.... but at least there are a few for you to see :)

It's a seriously darling place!

One of the best black bean burgers [with a pretzel bun] and homemade pasta salad!




cutie patootie!

CHECK! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.