Dresses! Dresses! Dresses! Goal Reached!

So this year I decided to try to change my wardrobe up and make it a goal to reach for dresses [weather withstanding] about as often as I did a t-shirt and jeans. So far, so good.... I'm no fashionista, I still favor jeans because it just fits my lifestyle more.... but I'm proud of myself for adding a little more 'frill' to my wardrobe. It's also inspired a shoe fetish... because how can you wear cute dresses when you only have flip flops and sneakers lying around! 
...but that's for a different post. 
Below I've decided to give you a look at a few of my favorite dresses [yes, i have even more... haha].

I adore the braided racerback on this one!
ROSS $8
This is by far one of the most comfortable dresses I've ever put on! 
It has an empire waist, but the entire dress is a stretchy jersey, so it's like wearing a t-shirt!


so out of focus... but it couldn't be helped.
ROSS $8
Haha... I normally wear leggings with this one so the booty alarm doesn't go off! 
Also... I laugh because this unintentionally looks like a body-builders pose... haha! 
[my leg muscles are starting to re-form though which is exciting!]

slightly awkward sunflare! lol
TARGET $15
This blue beauty is by far one of my favorite dresses, it's got a strappy back design too, that I adore! 
I bought it when spring stuff first started coming out... to wear for our wedding anniversary date!
I guess you could say it was the dress that got me inspired to start wearing more of them!

I couldn't get this one in focus either :p silly self timers.
ROSS $10
This is another super comfy dress, just like my other striped one above.
It's got a gorgeous lace back that I couldn't manage to get a good picture of... but trust me, it's killer!
[it was apparently a no makeup day by the looks of it! lol]

another awkward sunflare... but workin' it nonetheless :p
TARGET $13
I've had this one for a couple years now and had only worn it once before this Spring... 
but it's quickly becoming a go to, because it's so flattering and has super pretty colors!



8 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm trying to do that more often too... but mine requires me to make a few dresses to wear... its still on the to-do list! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should do it! I've seen you in dresses and you're one pretty lady!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. aw,thanks ;) i felt like a dork the entire time!

      Delete
  3. You are so stinkin' cute! You have inspired me to try and get some cute dresses for summer! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks hannakins :) you totally should! post pictures of your cute self when you do! LOVE YOU!

      Delete
  4. Oooh, yhe 4th dress is too cute! :) I definitely need to incorporate more dresses into my wardrobe as well. I'm more of a jeans and t-shirt kinda gal myself. Lovely blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noelani! It takes a little effort to get out of my comfy jeans/t-shirt rut, but i'm finding it's worth it! Thanks so much... gonna go stalk your blog now :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.