a list of daydreams.... exciting stuff.

So today my head's been in the clouds.... i can't stop thinking and dreaming and wishing and hoping....
All the dreams and wishes in my head don't have to come about for me to be happy... but i still like thinking about them sometimes.

"one of my daydreamin' spots...feeds my soul"
Like....

I hope to one day have the patience to raise as many kids as the good Lord blesses us with [preferably 4]...
I'd love to have a house in the country with lots of windows and a wrap around porch...
I pray that God blesses Barry and I with the resources and funds that i can be a stay-at-home momma, working from home, so i can spend the rest of my time with my sure to be wonderful kids...
I want to be quirky and funny and draw people in... so that i can point them towards Jesus...
I can't stop thinking about the fact that one of my best friends want to start a photography business with me, a job i would ADORE...
I want the GUTS to get out in my community and just start talking to people...
I'm a major pack rat at times and i'm tired of all the wasted space in my house that is filled with things we DON'T need...
I want to move all over the place... all over the U.S. - all over the world...
I hope one day to have a dining room table to share food, good conversation, and lots of laughter over...
I want to not fear my neighbors... haha. no seriously...
Flying to other continents and over oceans and fields to far away lands is something i think of ALL the time...
I want more self control, commitment and discipline in my own life...
I've been really frustrated over the fact that i can't do what i want with my photography skills and camera - so i find myself wishing i could get the knowledge i need and the sort of camera i'd like [maybe someday]...
I want the Joy of Jesus to be the thing people think about when they hear my name or run into me....

haha.... anyway.... those are just the daydreams that i've been having all day.... thinking lots about my future kids and traveling and what an ideal job would look like if money weren't an issue.... happy things in my opinion.
it seems odd looking at it all typed out... but i'm getting tired of seeing my sweaty post-workout face staring at me every time i open my blog. haha - so here you have a list of daydreams

1 comment:

  1. This post is quite fun ... a very good idea. I've been daydreaming a lot too ... perhaps I'll steal this idea and share a similar post soon. :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.