busy beautiful week

Isn't she Gorgeous?
First let me start by saying.... yes. i totally missed my "6 things" post... i actually didn't even realize it was wednesday until about 11pm last night and then by the time i got home, i was too tired to think about posting.
So forgive me.... but you'll have to wait until next week.

I feel like i haven't stopped for breath whatsoever this week. Work has been crazy. My health has been crazy. Evenings have been crazy. Tonight is the first night i've been home before 11pm. I'm going on less sleep than i have in quite some time... but it's been a fun crazy week none-the-less!

I've been having a lot of fun with my darlings! Even though it's hot and sticky outside, being able to romp around and play with the kids out in the sunshine has been the joy of my days lately.

my baby girl
Also i've been seeing a lot of my baby girl lately.... no child makes me feel as warm and fuzzy inside as my sweet Keniia! It's been a good week of hugging and talking with this girl!

But boy am I ready for the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love these posts - the posts that say, "I love what I do!"

    And I absolutely love that picture of you! Hilarious, and oh, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.