Let's do this thing

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.



1. I'm a very messy person at heart.
2. I love love love going to church, I'm so glad we finally found a church family to belong to.
3. Nutella on toast is one of my favorite things to eat for breakfast... or anytime at all for that matter.
4. I find true pleasure in making our little house a welcoming home.
5. My ipod playlists would give a normal person whiplash.
6. My ideal job would involve having my own little flower shop/ photography business.
7. "Stereo Love" is my favorite song on the radio right now.... ask Barry, he has to endure listening to it over and over and over again :p
8. I adore my husband.
9. Working with girls in India is still a hope for someday.
10. i bite my nails when i'm nervous or in suspense
11. Ben & Jerry's Toffee Coffee Ice Cream is my fav.
12. My guilty pleasure is Grey's Anatomy... don't judge me.
13. If I could change anything in my life... I wouldn't.
14. If Nashville heat didn't suffocate the life out of flowers, my yard would be full of daffodils, daisies, & poppies.
15. Jesus is my strength.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


I love photo projects... like the 365 sort of things. I've always wanted to do one but feel like my photography skills are wishy washy... and if we're being honest - i would NEVER post EVERYday. I admire those who take on the task... [and secretly envy their very being, for being so dedicated to their craft].
But when I saw a project that my dear friend Kelli was doing that was only a THIRTY day commitment and it's not one that requires ME to take the picture... heck, why not do it... plus i thought I would put an extra spin on it and blog a little about each picture, so that it isn't EXACTLY like Kelli's ;)
Hence the next thirty days :)

I love today's picture... Barry took it at the park where he proposed, a couple weeks after I said yes. So it's a litle outdated, my 'sun-in' was growing out from the summer before - yes, you heard that right - sun-in. But this picture is a reminder of a blissful time in mine and barry's relationship and I love it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.