crazy trusting love

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.



Not that we really do *quote* messed up things *unquote* together.... but he is the only one who could talk me into jumping off a cliff, suspending from an even bigger cliff, placing myself into an enclosed rubber ball and being pushed down a hill and pretty much anything else his crazy mind can come up with, i'll do it! haha.
I suppose it comes down to trusting him... with my life - literally!
I love it though - he helps me experience crazy fun things in life :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

ok. on a totally unrelated note - i'm super pumped! my kitchen is painted, my hallway is painted and after tonight - my living room will be painted! My house is going to look so pretty when my family gets here this weekend! I can't wait to show it off! My brother hasn't been here since i moved in, so i'm especially excited to get to show it to him for [pretty much] the first time!

also. life is amazing!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.