Blessed

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.






I've never gotten over the simple fact that God places just the right people in your path at just the right time.

Every one of those beautiful women got me through... I couldn't have made it out alive of some of the trials I faced, without every one of them. I needed each one of them to get through different hardships and situations God threw my way. Whether the remedy would be a long talk, to snuggle under blankets and watch movies together, or to just be around them... their loving, godly, and encouraging friendships were just what God knew I'd need! Love you friends <3

And my husband... oh my goodness, talk about a perfect fit. He continues to be exactly what i need. When we were dating, i couldn't believe how perfect of a fit two people could be. He helped me learn how to better stand up for myself, to be more loving, and to this day, is constantly helping me grow as a Christian and as a person. We walked through some trying times before getting married and we walked through them together - he never even thought about leaving my side. Now in marriage, I have the perfect person to live life with... someone who is always willing to deal with the hard times and enjoy the good times. I couldn't ask for a better man! :)
I love you sweetheart!

God has sure blessed me!

1 comment:

  1. I really love to hear these stories about Barry. Helps me deal with you being away - knowing that you're taken care of, loved tremendously, and that you you adore him. :)
    So that trip to Moody way back then was sooo way off! I was a little worried after that weekend ... and so were you ... but you are so happy now! God knew what He was doing. I'm so glad!
    Love you, BBF! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.