1. Cut off shorts. There's just something about them that makes ya feel like a free spirit.
2. Sunshine... lots and lots of dry sunshine.
3. Knowing how to work my lawnmower. I seriously feel like superwoman after each mow.
4. Baking cookies for people.
5. Spontaneous coffee dates with new friends.
6. Someone genuinely asking what they can be praying for me about.
7. Thursday mornings [my only morning off during the summer months].
8. Heart-to-hearts with my friend Ashley. So incredibly thankful for God placing her in my life.
9. A good long workout complete with sweat drenching my clothes [gross i know].
10. Afternoons spent by the lake soaking up the sun.